Call Us: 0161 697 4105 • Email Us: email@example.com • Follow Us: Facebook • Instagram
The information below describes how The Irish World Heritage Centre (Manchester and Irish Trading Limited) and Irish Diaspora Foundation Limited Charity, manages your personal information in accordance with the law and your rights. It does not cover every situation so please read notices on forms, web pages and other points where you give us information about yourself. These will describe the specific uses we make of the information, the reasons and legal basis for holding it as well as your rights.
Information we may hold about you and why?
This could include:
• In General, information you give us when you fill in forms, subscribe to our services, (such as publications, sponsorship, or to attend events) and email newsletters.
• To support you when you use any of our services for example, at our social groups and cultural events.
• When you apply for a job or to volunteer with us, including to process applicants and to monitor recruitment statistics. If you come to work for us we will retain it to administer your employment including your pensions.
• To manage feedback and complaints.
• Information we hold about you to support our fundraising operations.
We may use your information in our legitimate interests to support our charitable work, or where we contact you by electronic means, with your consent, to:
• Process any donations you make.
• Send you information about The Irish World Heritage Centre (Manchester and Irish Trading Limited) and Irish Diaspora Foundation Limited and its work and how you can support us. We may do this by post or contact you by email, text or social media, where you have given permission.
• Help manage our communications with you by sharing it with our contractors working on our behalf to process donations and send communications.
• Build a picture of our supporters and help identify other similar potential donors to target our advertising. In doing this we may share it with The Irish World Heritage Centre contractors, but you will not be identified (for example, any data we send to social media is in an unidentified form.
• Determine whether you might like to support us if you are a personal charitable trust or foundation or interested in generous donations.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you visit our website, the data recorded includes your device’s IP address. The data is completely anonymous and is recorded to certify the number of people who visit our website and the most used sections of the Irish World Heritage Centre’s website.
If you use any of the contact forms on the Irish World Heritage Centre’s website to send us an email, your email address will be recorded.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal information:
• With our contractors who carry out work on our behalf.
• Where we are under legal obligation to disclose or share your information.
• In some circumstances we may disclose information or undertake monitoring of potentially criminal behaviour under the regulation of Investigatory Powers Act.
The following table sets out how we handle your personal data and our legal basis for doing so under GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Transferring information abroad
Your personal information may be transferred to and stored and processed outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We will ensure that measures are in place to manage compliance with Data Protection law.
How Long do we keep your information?
As long as necessary for the purpose in which we needed the information. This will vary depending on the type of information, legal requirements or other justifications permitted by Data Protection Law. We have an Information Retention Policy which sets out retention periods. In some cases, we may keep information indefinitely for safeguarding reasons where we believe there is a potential risk to individuals. If you opt-out from fundraising communications, we keep your information only to ensure we don’t inadvertently contact you.
Does the Law allow this?
Data protection law including the General Data Protection Regulations, Regulations (EU) 2016/679 set out the principles we must adhere to and other conditions which must be satisfied. Forums, web pages or other places where you submit information will describe how the particular use complies with the law. If you have any quires, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to:
• Ask us not to process your personal information for fundraising or our marketing of The Irish World Heritage Centre Charity. If you wish to do this, please contact the Operations Manager.
• See copies of information held about you. Please include copies of two forms of ID. We will respond as soon as possible and not longer then one month from Receipt.
• Ask us to amend, update or delete your information in some circumstances or withdraw consent to our processing of your information for particular purposes by contacting the Operations Manager.
If you are unhappy with the way, we are managing your personal information please contact the Operations Manager. If you a still not satisfied you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Who to Contact
For queries about this privacy statement or any other Data Protection issues,
please contact the Operations Manager at email@example.com
or by post at
The Irish World Heritage Centre,
1 Irish Town Way, Cheetham Hill,
Information Commissioners Office (uk)
Or if you are in the Republic of Ireland,
Data Protection Commissioner
R32 AP23 Co. Laois
SIGN-UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Keep up-to-date with all the latest news and upcoming events.